Enter to Win Electric S Suitcase Electric Piano for Kontakt
Three lucky people have the chance to win our acclaimed Session Keys Electric S suitcase electric piano for Kontakt.
Stephen Gallagher, Composer – The Hobbit, District 9, King Kong said “This is the best emulation hands-down that I’ve ever used and I can’t imagine ever being without it. It’s something I will use every day, no exaggeration. I love it.”
Nothing embodies the evolution of the electric piano better than the 1973 Suitcase: a killer package of keyboard, amp and speakers.
To recreate this much-loved electric piano classic we hunted high and low for a top-quality original. We unearthed a magnificent 1973 suitcase which spent weeks undergoing painstaking specialist restoration. Once back to peak condition we began detailed recording to capture every nuance of its original sound.
We’re offering three copies as prizes in our free draw. No purchase necessary but terms and conditions apply.
Simply enter your details below and answer the question for a chance to win.
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address; one win per person.
- No cash alternative
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- There may be some regions we are unable to ship to, in this case, you will not be offered an alternative prize.
- Entry automatically adds you to our mailing list which is used only by us to contact you about news and offers that may be of interest to you.
- By entering, you are giving e-instruments permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, if you unsubscribe before the end of the draw then your name will be removed from the draw.
- Judges decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Ends last day of May 2018.